Sunday, February 26, 2012

Incorporating Cloud Computing & Photoshop

Entrepreneurial Idea Overview: 
Basically creating a self-serve frozen yogurt shop on Marshall Street: 12 different flavors (flavors will change every week or so), 70 toppings to choose from, and all at a reasonable price at $0.44 per ounce. It will provide non-dairy flavors, holiday specialities, and a variety of different toppings. A great addition to Marshall Street :)

Lecture Post:

Cloud computing is efficient and convenient, especially for the restaurant business. Cloud computing would allow me to access information anywhere at anytime. If the Frozen Orange continues to be a huge success, there will be no doubt in branching the business out to other college campus areas. Cloud computing will allow me to distribute and access information to other branches of the business. This will benefit me in saving and sending information without the frustration of where it's located.
Another technological use for my frozen yogurt shop is by using Photoshop. Photoshop will allow me to upgrade photos taken of the shop's interior and exterior. I will then post the upgraded pictures on social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter in order to attract customers around the Syracuse area. I would also use these pictures on display on the interior walls of the shop.
Cloud computing and Photoshop are two different technological advantages to my frozen yogurt business on Marshall Street. They will help me quickly access information and attract consumers at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment