Sunday, March 25, 2012

Final Post

To make my frozen yogurt shop on Marshall Street a reality, I would need the business and technology skills in order to carry it out. My entrepreneurial idea has branched out from a simple idea to a detailed business plan. From inspiration back home to here now in Syracuse, I realize that carrying out a business requires up-to-date knowledge in today's field of advanced technology. Skills in information technology will help my frozen yogurt business stay organized, prevent theft, and reach out to the public. 
When the yogurt shop is initiated, I will create Microsoft Excel files in order to keep track of what I have, what I need, and how I will pay for it. I will have several documents to help me keep track of accounting. Then I will create and design pages on popular sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and such to draw in customers. Using special Adobe software will help me achieve the overall look and design for marketing and advertising purposes. 
Internet access is also an important aspect of how I plan to organize and keep track of my business information. Based on my past experience with Mac OS, I feel like my comfort with the operating system will save me the time and trouble from learning a new one. Cloud computing is spreading fast around the internet world that it will make it easy for me to access my information from anywhere, anytime whether its on my desktop, laptop, or phone. Using the similar operating system on different devices will help me stay on top of my business no matter where I am.
At the same time, it takes a lot of time and patience into making sure my information is safe. In order to initiate my business, I will need to secure my name from a bad reputation. Keeping track of what I post online can have serious consequences, because ultimately any potential investors can stop me from carrying out my business, or customers can dig up dirt on me if they plan on suing me. In addition, securing my devices' operating systems can prevent me from hackers who wish to steal or threaten my business.   
In summation, the technology and internet world is versatile, which can benefit any small business even if its a frozen yogurt shop on Marshall Street in Syracuse, New York. Communication among individuals is growing via internet, which can be both beneficial and harmful.It all depends on how you use that technology to carry it out. Taking the smallest things into consideration when it comes to  technology can make a difference in the long run. Preparation and technological skills will help me achieve my goal in starting this frozen yogurt business :)



No comments:

Post a Comment