Saturday, March 3, 2012

Incorporating Operating Systems

Entrepreneurial Idea Overview: 
Basically creating a self-serve frozen yogurt shop on Marshall Street: 12 different flavors (flavors will change every week or so), 70 toppings to choose from, and all at a reasonable price at $0.44 per ounce. It will provide non-dairy flavors, holiday specialities, and a variety of different toppings. A great addition to Marshall Street :)


Lecture Post:
On the subject of operating systems, there are just a few to choose from. Some people suggest that Windows operating systems are leaned more towards business/entrepreneurial subjects. But because I recently adapted to using Apple products, I have gotten used to the Mac OS X Lion. I will use this type of stand-alone operating system in order to organize and carry out my business. I also have an IPhone and IPad, which both use a similar operating system. 
I really like this operating system because of its built-in apps, backup utility, built-in video networking, multitasking function, and Windows shared connection. These built-in functions allow me to do numerous things at the same time, and without having to use any additional devices. By using these Apple products with the iCloud app, it will be easier for me to organize my information through either my personal computer, desktop, IPhone, or iPad. 
Using Apple's Mac OS X operating system will help me operate my business smoothly, since I'm already familiar with it. I really like their products and hope it will benefit me in my frozen yogurt shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment